1/11/10

Home

In today’s competitive market, environment, information is power!
Information is the main key to success. The more information I can provide to you, the business owner, the more capable you will be at running your business effectively.


The services I offer are designed to give you the information you need to make the most profitable decisions in your business. I’ll provide you with timely and accurate information so that you can focus on what you do best in your company. I pride myself in being more than just accountants or bookkeepers. I am committed to being that and more. I want to be your Profit and Growth Expert. To accomplish this goal I have identified 30 ways I can make you money so that you can have custom-designed small business accounting process that you can refer to as Your Accounting System.
As you build your business I am committed to grow with you. Simply put, I measure my success by how well I help you achieve yours.

How can Numbers Man Accounting improve your business?
Every business is unique. Because of this, accounting needs vary. To meet your company’s needs, we provide a suite of services certain to fulfill the requirements of virtually any small business.


Please review the list below, or see the Services page for a more extensive list of the ways I can help improve your business. If something you need is missing, please do not hesitate to call so we can discuss how to best meet your needs. If I cannot do it, I certainly know who can.
  • Accounting Services for Small Business
  • Bank Reconciliations
  • Bookkeeping Services
  • Financial Statement Preparation
  • Full-charge Bookkeeping
  • General Ledger Preparation
You’ll uncover a goldmine of profit-building information as you determine your financial standing, and when used properly, this information can help you better plan for the success of your business.
Call today for a free consultation. There is absolutely no obligation of any kind.. It will be well worth your time!